You can now restrict which properties each login can access. This is useful in a property management company where you might have multiple managers, and each manager is responsible for a different range of tenants and properties.
By default everyone can see all properties. However you can now go to the Functions/Setup/Security Logins screen, and access the new Properties tab to make restrictions.
By restricting which properties a person can see, this also has flow on effects to other areas which are also restricted. This is a list of some of the additional items which are restricted based on the properties available
- Tenant list. Only tenants occupying the restricted properties are shown. This also has additional flow on effects to other areas as shown below.
- Automatic transactions
- Inspections on the inspections schedule
- Work orders
- Extra charges (restricted by tenant)
- Cashbook transactions
- Mileage log
- Arrears screen (restricted by tenant)
- Vacant property list
- Pending rent reviews (restricted by tenant)