As more and more people start using RentHQ property inspections, it was time to make a few tweaks.
– Some people don’t want the star rating system. So now it defaults to zero stars, and if you want to use it, you can specify the number of stars to give each room or attribute. You can also clear the stars back to zero again in case you selected something by mistake.
– On the Android app, when choosing the ‘Room Only’ method of inspection, all rooms are now displayed on the screen at the same time, so you don’t have to select each room one at a time to record their results.
– On the Android app, when you are on the inspection results screen, the phones automatic screen switch off feature will be disabled. There is nothing worse than the phone deciding to switch the screen off all the time as you wander from room to room. This only applies to the results screen.
– When doing inspections offline, the timestamp on the photo was being set to the time the photo was uploaded to the web site, not the time it was taken. This has been fixed.
– A number of other small fixes or improvements have been made.